WIFT Toronto Media Leadership Program 2023
Deadline: January 28 2023
Interested applicants are invited to apply for WIFT Toronto Media Leadership Program 2023. The Media Leadership Program offers a unique immersive learning experience that combines business school teaching from Schulich MBA faculty with best practices from high-level industry executives. Schulich School of Business is consistently ranked as one of the top business schools in the world.
Program activities include individual assessments and team exercises. Past industry professionals who have contributed to the MLP curriculum have included CEO’s and top executives from CBC, Bell Media, Shaw Media, Corus, Blue Ant, National Film Board, and major production companies.
The MLP is a biennial program. Participants from all sectors of the screen-based industry are encouraged to apply. Successful participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from the Schulich School of Business. Receipt of the certificate is determined by attendance and participation.
“It was a fantastic experience. The Media Leadership Program provided a comprehensive framework to better understand and navigate the challenges of our rapidly changing industry on both a micro and macro level. More importantly, I met an incredible group of inspiring woman from across our sector who I can draw upon for support and advice. ”
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for consideration:
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Landed Immigrant
- Screen-based professional with a minimum of ten years management/entrepreneurial experience
- Successful candidates must be prepared to participate in ongoing evaluations and will be requested to provide a testimonial on completion of the program
This program is open to WIFT Toronto members and non-members; all are welcome to apply—regardless of gender—providing they meet overall eligibility.
How To Apply
To apply, please:
- Submit the Program Application Fee ($25.00 plus HST)
- Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference “Media Leadership Program 2023 – Program Application”) including
- Cover Letter outlining educational and professional development goals. (Max. 2 pages)
- Describe your leadership experiences and identify what areas you hope to develop through the program.
- Describe your short-term and long-term career goals. Why are you pursuing this program at this point in your career?
- 2. Resume / CV including education and professional work experience (Max. 2 pages)
- 3. Personal Bio (Max. 150 words)
- 4. One Letter of Recommendation from an industry professional (max 2 pages)
Please name your submitted files in PDF format in the order listed below, using this template: MLP2023 –Document #–Full Name–Description of File.PDF. e.g. MLP2023–Alex Talent–Bio.doc
Questions? Please contact Laurie Januska, Director of Programming at email@example.com.
Deadline for Applications: January 28, 2023 (11:59pm EDT)
For more information, visit WIFT Toronto Media Leadership Program
For More Latest Update Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES