University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Is Out
UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 is Out: The screening application form for the University of Benin’s (UNIBEN) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available. The UNIBEN Post UTME Form may now be purchased online.
Is Uniben 2022/2023 Post UTME Form Out?
This is to inform the general public that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into University Degree Programmes for the Academic Session 2022/2023 is currently ongoing.
How Much Is UNIBEN Post UTME Form
The cost for the UNIBEN Post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please notice that the money is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the relevant bank fees.
Candidates Eligible For UNIBEN Post UTME
How do I know if am qualified for the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME form? Right here we will have answers to your questions below we have listed the requirement for UNIBEN.
- only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For UNIBEN Post UTME Form
The following is the procedure for applying for Admission Screening in 2022/2023: Before beginning the application process, candidates should ensure that they have a valid e-mail account.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ to provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” in the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
For More Latest Updates Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.