UNIOSUN Student Portal Login | UNIOSUN Portal – www.uniosun.edu.ng
UNIOSUN Portal: UNIOSUN Students Portal Login, UNIOSUN Siwes Portal, Osun State University Students Portal | UNIOSUN Online Student Application Portal Login / Registration for the fresh and returning students.
UNIOSUN Student Portal Login
UNIOSUN Student Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
Osun State University Students Portal
You can access the Osun State University, Osogbo Student Portal using a computer or mobile device by clicking on the following link:
- UNIOSUN Student Portal: https://www.uniosun.edu.ng/student/
- UNIOSUN Main Website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng/
- UNIOSUN Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
How Register Courses on UNIOSUN Portal
Following the successful payment of school tuition, the next step is course registration. Knowing which classes to register for is the first step in your course registration process. You will need to consult with your level adviser for advice, and after you have this information, you will need to follow the steps below to register for courses.
- Visit the UNIOSUN student portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence
How To Pay UNIOSUN School Fee
- Go to the UNIOSUN student portal @ uniosun.edu.ng/student
- Login to your Students’ Portal accounts with your Matric No. (Or UTME/DE Registration No. for Freshers) and Password
- To make your School Fees payment, click on the “Payments Account” link from the Dashboard menu.
- From your Payments Account section, you need to FUND YOUR ACCOUNT by selecting the method of payment (i.e. Interswitch Web Pay).
- Enter the amount (digits only) you are willing to fund your account within the box provided. Click on the “Process Payment” button. NOTE: You will be charged N300 (Three Hundred Naira ONLY) as a Transaction Fee for each transaction you make on the portal via the WebPAY platform.
- You will be redirected to the “Payment Confirmation” page where you are to confirm the total amount that will be debited from your account. You are also required to take note of the “Transaction Reference” generated by the portal each time you attempt to make a payment.. If you think there is an error with the amount payable, just click on the “Cancel Payment” link to restart the payment process. Otherwise, click on the “Pay Now” button to continue.
- Confirm your Name, Matric No. and the Amount displayed on the Interswitch web page, and select the type of card you want to use. If not, click the “Cancel” link to abort payment. Ensure you have with you an Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”.
- Supply your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After your account has been successfully funded, go back to the main Accounts Page and make the payment of the required fees.
For More Latest Updates Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.