Bhubaneswar: Several trains were cancelled while others were diverted as a large tree fell on the Over Head Equipment (Railway traction) at Gumada Yard leading to major damage and interruption in power supply.
As per the information provided by the Sr. Divisional Commercial Manager, Rayagada Indian Railway, A K Tripathi, six trains were cancelled while two trains were diverted and one was rescheduled due to the falling of the tree.
List of trains cancelled:
- The train No.18528 Visakhapatnam-Rayagada leaving Visakhapatnam on 05.05.2022 is cancelled
- The train No. 18527 Rayagada-Visakhapatnam train leaving Rayagada on 06.05.2022 is cancelled
- The train No. 08528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur train leaving Visakhapatnam on 06.05.2022 is cancelled
- The train NO. 08527 Raipur-Visakhapatnam train leaving Raipur on 06.05.2022 is cancelled
- The train No.08546 Visakhapatnam-Koraput special train leaving Visakhapatnam on 06.05.2022 is cancelled
- The train NO. 08545 Koraput-Visakhapatnam special train leaving Koraput on 06.05.2022 is cancelled
List of trains diverted:
- The train No. 22973 Gandhidham –Puri express left Gandhidham on 04.05.2022 will run in diverted route via Titlagarh-Sambalpur-Angul-Khurda Road
- The train No. 18448 Jagdalpur-Bhubaneswar Hirakhand express leaving Jagdalpur on 05.05.2022 will run in diverted route via Koraput-Araku-Kottavalasa-Vizianagaram.
Train that was rescheduled:
- The train No. 18518 Visakhapatnam-Korba express leaving Visakhapatnam on 05.05.2022 is rescheduled to leave at 2hrs late.
The post Train services affected due to failure in Vizianagaram-Rayagada line appeared first on KalingaTV.