Thales Recruitment – Maintenance Technician Learnership Opportunity For South Africans [Apply Now]
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Must have a qualification in Mechanical engineering only
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and servicing of all operations equipment;
- Ensuring operations on-line targets are met by proactively performing maintenance and checks on the machines to ensure the machine are running effective for production;
- Respond to calls from the production team and be on standby when required;
- Conduct health and safety checks on machines;
- Execute project given to you;
- Assist with the training of machine operators;
- Other activities deemed necessary to ensure the functionality of the machines
This is a 12 month programme. The candidate must be between 18-29 years old.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
For more Information: Visit the website for Thales Recruitment- Maintenance Technician Learnership Opportunity for South Africans
For More Latest Updates Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.