Steps On How To Apply NSFAS 2022 Application For South Africa (SA) Youths – To Apply for NSFAS 2022 Application You will need to first register for a myNSFAS account and submit your application online. Visit https://www.nsfas.org.za/ to go the myNSFAS portal to create an account.
Once your myNSFAS account is set up and functional, follow these simple steps and submit your application:
Step 1: Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab and complete the sections on the screen by providing the required information
Step 2: Upload required supporting documents where applicable
Step 3: Click on ‘Submit’
And just like that, you NSFAS funding application has been submitted.
Documents Needed To Verify Your NSFAS Funding Application
Take Note Of The Below Important Documents Needed To Complete The Application:
- All applicants must provide a copy of ID. A temporary ID issued by the Department of Home Affairs will be accepted
- Non-SASSA applicants must provide ID copies of parent/s, legal guardian/guardian or spouse
- Smart ID cards: a copy with both sides of the smart ID must be provided
- Proof of income: applicant and/or parents/legal guardian/spouse (where applicable (non-SASSA) should provide latest payslip not older 3 months, UIF letter, appointment letter, retrenchment letter (applicant and/or parent(s), legal guardian/spouse)
- Person with disabilities: to complete Disability Annexure A form.
Once your funding application becomes successful, NSFAS will cover your costs for
- Living allowance
- Book allowances
- Incidental/personal care allowance
If you are unable to complete the application by yourself, you can visit a National Youth Development Agency Centre, a Thusong Centre or one of our application partner’s centre near you, where a NSFAS representative will help you apply.
Deadline: 7th January,2022
Don’t Forget To Share Like And Comment.
For More Latest Updates Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.
Please Don’t Forget To Share Through The WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK And LINKEDIN Buttons Below, You Might Help Someone Get A Job Or Information. Thanks.