Post-UTME Registration For Federal Polytechnic Bali Is Now Open For 2022–2023 | ND Full-Time
The National Diploma (ND) full-time program application form for admission is now being sold by Federal Polytechnic Bali in Taraba State for the 2022–2023 academic year. The Federal Poly Bali Post-UTME requirements and application instructions are listed below.
Applications are requested from properly qualified applicants for admission to the National Diploma (ND) Full-time programs at the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post UTME Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Federal Polytechnic Bali ND Courses
- ND Accountancy
- ND Agric Technology
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology
- ND Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Public Administration
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 2022 examination and scored a minimum of 110 points and above for ND programs in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- However, candidates who did not choose Fedpoly Bali as their First choice can also register after:
- Change of institution to Fedpoly Bali from Jamb Platform through jamb.org.ng
- Notify the change to Fedpoly Bali (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone No are required) via the following email address: email@example.com
- Wait for a response from Fedpoly Bali to enable the candidate to proceed with the POST-UTME Online Screening.
How Much Is The Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form?
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form
In order to purchase a form if you are a new applicant, you must first create an account. After that, you must choose the type of form you wish to purchase in order to receive your Transaction ID, which you will use to make the payment.
- First, you must visit https://fedpobali.net/login/
- Click on start application
- Fill up the required column with your correct details
- Click on signup and follow the procedure after.
NOTE: Candidates with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Jamb POST UTME Platform for processing.
For Further Inquiries Contact 08036868088 And 08082789711, Please.
Thanks For Reading, Please Don’t Forget To Share, Like And Comment.