Post UTME / DE Form Of KolaDaisi University (KDU) 2022/2023 Is Out
KDU Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, is presently selling forms for admission to its different undergraduate programs for 2022/2023 academic session. The post-UTME form for KolaDaisi University is currently available online for purchase. UTME and direct entrance applicants who want to apply for KolaDaisi University (KDU) undergraduate program admission should read the information provided below.
All applicants must present for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan Screening Exercise, which would be held at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB Law
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
KDU Admission Requirements
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required Cut-Off score of 140.
- Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB (visit the JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE at Credit Level, ND, and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB, or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits as in (1) above.
How To Apply For KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
To begin your application, go to the official KDU admission portal by clicking the link below
Fill in your personal details and click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N5000 (Excluding Bank charges of N350)
After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill out the application form
Fill out the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/admission or contact: The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
Or Call Admission Office
0808 430 1409-Whatsapp enabled
0705 575 4888
To establish an account, click on your admission category and follow the directions.
Please Note: It is important to give a valid email address since your admission updates will be sent to that address, and it will also be required to regain access to your account if you forget your password.