Bhubaneswar: In what can be considered a great news for the students, the Odisha Higher Education department has once again extended the deadline for online application for all categories of ‘e-Medhabruti’ and ‘Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Bhasabruti’ scholarship for the year 2021-22.
The last date for online application for all categories of ‘e-Medhabruti’ and ‘Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Bhasabruti’ scholarship has been extended to May 20, 2022. Earlier, the last date was May 5.
Similarly, the last date of online validation of ‘e-Medhabruti’ and ‘Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Bhasabruti’ scholarship by concerned heads of institutes/principals has been extended to May 31, 2022.
It is to be noted here that this is the fourth time that the higher education department extended the deadline of the scholarship application process.
A) Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship:
- Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship 2021, Odisha is an opportunity offered for the meritorious students of Odisha. The aim of the scholarship program is to promote the Odia language and financially support the students who display merit in Odia.
- Students after passing in +3 Odia ( Honors), M. A. (Odia) examination can receive variable benefits under this scheme.
Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship eligibility
- To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Hold a U.G. (Plus 3) degree with a minimum of 60% in Plus 2
- Hold a P.G. (M.A.) degree with a minimum of 60% in Odia(Honors) in Plus 3
- Be enrolled in Educational Institutions, State Universities, or Autonomous Colleges of Odisha
Benefits of Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship
- Under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive variable awards.
Documents needed for Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- College ID card
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Bank details including account number and IFSC
- Educational certificates
B) e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme
- The Government of Odisha invites applications for the e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2022 on a merit-cum-means basis. The objective of the scholarship is to encourage and motivate brilliant students of Odisha to pursue higher studies in the field of UG/PG/Technical & Professional education.
- The awarded scholarship is up to Rs 10,000 per annum and other benefits.
e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme eligibility
- Be a permanent resident of Odisha
- Have a family income of not more than INR 6 Lakh per annum
- Have applied for the scholarship in the year of joining (1st year)
For Junior Merit Scholarship –
- Be studying Higher Secondary (+2) course/Class 12.
- Have passed class 10 with 60% or more marks from a recognised institution by BSE, Odisha/ CBSE/ ICSE or equivalent Board.
For Senior Merit Scholarship –
- Be pursuing +3 degree courses like B.A., B.Sc. or B.Com. and also courses like BBA, BCA, BJMC, etc. of 3 years duration.
- Have passed class 12 or equivalent exam with 60% or more marks from a recognised institution by CHSE, Odisha/ CBSE/ICSE.
For PG Merit Scholarship –
- Be pursuing Postgraduation degree courses in Arts, Commerce, Science or other disciplines which are non-professional in nature.
- Have passed graduation or equivalent exam with 60% marks or more from a recognised institution.
For Technical & Professional Merit Scholarships –
- Have passed +2 of CSHE, Odisha/CBSE/ICSE, or equivalent exam, or +3 degree or equivalent 3-year course (Only for MBA, MCA, MFC, MSW) with 60% or more marks
- Be pursuing regular technical/professional course in any of the recognized colleges/institutions/universities
Benefits of e-Medhabruti Scholarship
The selected candidates will receive the benefits in the following way –
- Junior Merit Scholarships – 10,000 scholarships of Rs 3,000 per year (Duration – 2 years)
- Senior Merit Scholarships – 3,000 scholarships worth Rs 5,000 per annum (Duration – 3 years)
- PG Merit Scholarships – 1,500 scholarships worth Rs 10,000 per annum (Duration – 2 years)
- Technical & Professional Merit Scholarships – 10,000 scholarships worth Rs 10,000 per annum (Duration – As per course)
Documents needed for e-Medhabruti Scholarship
- Domicile certificate
- Proof of annual income
- Mark sheet and certificates of last qualifying examination
- Bank account details of the student
- College lD card
- Aadhaar card
The post Odisha govt scholarship: Application deadline extended, check details appeared first on KalingaTV.