National Treasury Chartered Accountants Academy Programme 2022 | How To Apply
National Treasury 2022 Graduate Development Programme – National Treasury Training Programme. Candidates are invited to apply for the programme and will be exposed to the public sector with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector.
Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of financial management transformation and be part of policy development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS ACADEMY 2023
- Division: Office of the Accountant-General (36 Months)
- Purpose: The National Treasury’s Chartered Accountants Academy offers a three-year full-time training contract that will provide Trainees with the opportunity to become Chartered Accountants CA (SA).
- STIPEND: R382 245 per annum, (all-inclusive)
- CENTRE: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town & Durban
- DUTIES : Key learning areas to be clarified by various units where the successful trainees will be placed
Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) or equivalent qualification that meets SAICA requirements to write Initial Test of Competence (ITC) in January 2023 Candidates who are in the process of completing CTA or doing final year of equivalent qualification can apply Proof of academic results.
Deadline: 30 September 2022