MyModules 2022 Still Unavailable On myUnisa | How To Apply
If you’re a student at the University of South Africa (Unisa) and are currently unable to submit your assignments on myModules, here is the reason why.
Students at the University of South Africa (Unisa) have been urged to note that myModule 2022 is currently unavailable and the university is currently attending to the issue with utmost priority.
Unisa has also stated that new due dates will be communicated for modules with due dates set for 21 February 2022. The university has also apologised for the inconvenience and the impact it has had on staff and students.
On Thursday last week, Unisa announced students would temporarily be unable to make use of the myAdmin platform and would alternatively have to rely on the myModules 2022 platform.
At the time, the university stated that this was due to upgrades of the myModule. Here is a step-by-step guide, provided by Unisa on how students can make their assignment submissions on myModules.
- At the top of your page there is a ‘myModules’ drop-down menu. Please click on it to expand
- Now, select the correct course from the list and click on it. You will now be directed to the Module/Course Site.
- On your Module site, scroll down and select the Topic/section in which the assignment is located and then click on it.
- Within that Topic, please select the Assignment which you will be submitting and click on it.
- You should be directed to the ‘Submission Status’ page. This page contains:
a) the actual Assignment Instructions/Content (This depends on your Lecturer)
b) basic information for your submission
Don’t Forget To Share Like And Comment.
For More Latest Updates Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.
Please Don’t Forget To Share Through The WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK And LINKEDIN Buttons Below, You Might Help Someone Get A Job Or Information. Thanks.