The Law School at the University of Kent has established a fund to support international students who want to study LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent. The award has been providing a stipend of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions for many years.
Students must always meet the academic criteria to be accepted for the award. This scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with any other scholarship offered by the Kent Law School. Graduated students from the University of Kent are eligible for the award if they are eligible.
Kent Law School UK LLM Global Welcome Scholarship (Canterbury) 2022/2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Kent Law School.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
This award will provide a stipend of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions. The scholarship will be given in a single installment in the second term of the program.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- Applicants must hold a valid passport demonstrating nationality of a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD. A full list of countries can be found on the OECD website
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- To have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023
- To have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline
- Submit a scholarship application (details below) by the scholarship application deadline (please note that we are unable to consider applicants for the award without an application)
Applications are to be made via KentVision, which will be opened in due course.Please contact StudyLSSJ@kent.ac.uk with any questions.