JAMB Regularization Login 2022 | How To Check Jamb Regularization List
If you want to know how to complete JAMB regularization 2022/2023 using the online JAMB regularization portal, this is in fact the best advice for you to follow.
The JAMB regularization cost, Jamb regularization requirements, and the regularization deadline for 2022 will all be explained in this article.
To begin with, JAMB regularization is not available to all applicants. So double-check the list below to see whether regularization is required. Nonetheless, the exact methods for completing the HND, D.E, and NYSC regularization via the JAMB regularization site without stress are detailed below.
What Is JAMB Regularization?
This is a process that mostly a participant, primarily a student, goes through to ensure that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) validates their present admission status or details with the school that offered them admission for the purpose of either granting one access to or trying to secure admission through direct entry programs or proceeding for the National Youth Service Corp program (NYSC).
Regularization For NYSC, HND, And Direct Entry 2022
Both NYSC, HND, and Direct Entry candidates can apply for JAMB Regularization. But, before we go any further, let’s go through the aim of the regularization and who should be in charge of it.
Is JAMB Regularization Necessary In 2022?
Yes, it’s is. To be qualified for the National Youth Service Corps application and mobilization, graduates must validate their school admission information with their JAMB admission information (NYSC).
As a result, certain graduates are required to complete JAMB regularization, especially if they did not get admission through JAMB. The pupils that require regularization are mentioned at the bottom of this page.
How Much Is JAMB Regularization For NYSC, HND, And Direct Entry 2022?
The cost of regularization is determined by the type of regularization desired. The budgeted amount is as follows:
- The JAMB regularization cost for NYSC is ten thousand naira (10,000).
- The charge for condonation of illegitimate admission is simply 5,000 Naira (N5,000).
JAMB Regularization Requirements 2022
What is the requirement for JAMB regularization? Below is the List of Documents Needed During JAMB Regularization 2022.
Your Personal Information:
The following are the most crucial personal details required for JAMB regularization:
- Full name: (as used in your school profile)
- The year you were admitted into the school
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area of Origin
- Residential Address
- Email address
- Marital status
- Valid phone number
- Previous JAMB registration number (if any)
Your O’level Subjects And Their Grades:
The following O’level details are necessary for regularization:
- Center Number
- Candidate’s Exam Number
- Original O’level Results.
- Subject names and their grades
Your Institution’s Details:
The following facts about the appropriate institution are required for regularization:
- Name of school
- Your year of matriculation
- Matriculation number (Registration number)
- Reason for not being on the JAMB matriculation list
- Head of the institution (VC, or Provost)
- Year of graduation.
- Your serial number is on the graduation list.
JAMB UTME Details (for the confinement of Illegitimate Admission:
This prerequisite is for applicants who took JAMB but want to be excused from fraudulent admission.
- The subjects you wrote in your JAMB UTME
- Your UTME score
- Institution choices (first, second and third)
Who Should Do JAMB Regularization 2022?
Before proceeding with regularization, you must first ensure that your admission information is in the JAMB database.
- Not offered admission by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board: Applicants whose name appears on your school’s list, check your JAMB admission status for “admission not yet awarded.” You are among those who must do so in order to print your admission letter.
- The course offered by JAMB and school is not the same: If you want to study accounting at school, JAMB will provide you with finance. Please go for it. Although the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has been attempting to curtail this, which has resulted in the central admission processing system (CAPS), you can go around our website to read the information on the subject.
- Letter of admission revoked: If your course differs from the one given by the school after accepting your admission through CAPS, you must modify it. If you do not comply, your admission will be revoked/terminated. If you are a victim of this, you will be unable to print your admission letter; the solution is regularization.
- Entry mode does not require jamb: Some students, such as part-time (PT) and Direct Entry (DE) students, are not admitted through the Jamb. These individuals should reapply for admission to the current course they are enrolled in.
The Following Set Of Graduates, Students,
- Candidates without JAMB Registration Number
- Transferred students from one course to another or from one institution to another.
- Students that did Remedial Programme
- Students that did Part-Time or Sandwich program, etc.
- Students without JAMB admission letters.
- Students that didn’t gain admission through JAMB
- Students that studied a course that is different from the one that JAMB gave them admission on
- Students that switched change their course while in school without doing JAMB change of course
- Students that transferred to another school other than the school that JAMB gave them admission into without doing JAMB change of Institution
- Students may need to do Regularization due to wrong bio-data on the JAMB Portal
- Another reason for doing Regularization will depend on your personal issue
How To Check Your JAMB Regularization Status 2022?
How to know if you are to do JAMB regularization? The ways to verify your regularization status and determine whether or not you need to complete JAMB regularization are outlined below.
Follow these steps to see if you should undertake regularization or not:
- First, you must have internet access on your laptop to access the portal with the link below https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist
- Select the year you wrote your JAMB examination in the first space.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the second space.
- Click “fetch my details” to see your status
Note: When your name does not appear on the JAMB matriculation list, you must regularize using the processes outlined below.
How To Do Regularization on JAMB Portal 2022
The steps to complete the regularization procedure on the JAMB regularization login page are as follows:
- First, you must Visit the JAMB regularization portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./
- Proceed to create a JAMB profile if you do not have one.
- You may also choose to visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/condonementIllegitimateAdm.htm
- After creating a profile or if you have a profile already, use your email and password to log in to your JAMB profile.
- Now, if you are using a mobile phone to do this, then check the side menu bar to see all the services or visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng
- If you are using a laptop, then you will see all the services immediately you log in
- Now, select “Late (Retroactive) Application” and click on “Late Application” to Generate your payment ID.
How To Make Payment For Regularization 2022
Once your Transaction ID has been generated, double-check the information displayed on the confirmation page.
- Now, select ‘Continue’ to pay online using your ATM Card, or utilize other ways such as ATM, bank deposit, or Quickteller with your transaction ID.
- If you’re paying online, enter your ATM card information as instructed.
Finally, click ‘Pay’ to finish the transaction.
What comes next? Wait for an SMS and email with your Transaction ID and payment status to be issued to you. Then, after ‘Continue,’ click on to finish the procedure. To finish it, follow the instructions below.
How To Fill In The Regularization Form And Complete The Final Process
- When your payment is complete, click the ‘proceed’ button on the link that was emailed to you.
You will now be routed to the completion page, where you will be requested to enter the following information:
- Your JAMB Registration Number
- Year of Exam
If you’ve entered the above information accurately, you will be sent to the JAMB regularization application form.
- Fill in the form with the necessary information.
- Finally, press the ‘SUBMIT’ button to submit your application.
Confirmation And Approval Of Regularization From Your School
After you’ve submitted your application, print the INDEMNITY FORM that appears on the webpage.
After that, complete the INDEMNITY FORM and submit it to your institution for confirmation and approval.
At this time, it is your institution’s obligation to send the authorized INDEMNITY FORM to the JAMB headquarters.
Wait for JAMB to obtain your school’s INDEMNITY FORM and update your profile.
Please keep in mind that JAMB will notify you once everything is completed.
How Long Does JAMB Regularization Take?
Depending on what you desire. You may put up with it for a year if you want, but it shouldn’t require more than a month for you.
Deadline/Closing Date For JAMB Regularization 2022
The JAMB regularization procedure in 2022 has no set start date, end date, or deadline. This basically implies that anyone who is interested can start the procedure whenever they choose.
Thanks For Reading, Please Don’t Forget To Share, Like And Comment.