JAMB 2023: 10 Top-Notch Advice For Getting A Very High Score In The Exam
This post provides advice for passing the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), also known as “JAMB.”. Therefore, this article answered the following questions;
When you apply to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), also known as the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), a whole new world opens up.
Your academic workload will skyrocket, but we’ve prepared some helpful tips and advice for you. If you are the type to read this, you will not only breeze through high school, but you will also enjoy it. The following are suggestions for maximising UTME:
1. Prepare: Before embarking on a journey, it is prudent to prepare. Plan when you will take your exams, when you will travel, how you will do it, what you will bring, and much more. This does not imply that you should be rigid, but rather that you should have a plan. Without a plan, you will fail or repeat JAMB. You should also have a reading schedule.
2. Stay Healthy: As much as you schedule time for reading, discussions, and classes, never disregard the importance of rest. Sleep is an essential component of good health and academic performance. In addition to resting, ensure that you undergo regular checkups to ensure that you are in good health before taking the exams. You May Also Read How to print your notification slips: JAMB’s message to UTME candidates
3. Exam Preparation And Methods Of Study. The best way to earn top grades is not to cram before an exam; instead, find a method of studying that works for you and stick to it. Study sessions are ideal for this, as the group can generate excellent ideas, assistance, and support. Perform practice exams with answer sheets to gauge your performance.
Ask your instructors or tutors to review them and provide feedback on how to improve your weaknesses. You will be surprised to discover how much you have forgotten after reviewing your class notes. The classes you took in school and tutorials serve as the foundation for the exams, and you should place greater emphasis on those topics. You May Also Read: Private Nigerian Universities That Offer Admission Without JAMB
4. Planning And Getting Help: It is easy to misplace one’s priorities, so make an effort to concentrate on what is essential. You have an exam the following week, but you are preoccupied with something else that seems more pressing at the time. If you plan, you will not be in a state of panic or stress due to a lack of time. If you are struggling with a subject, seek additional assistance from your tutor or a reputable peer. There are numerous avenues through which you can disseminate assistance. With the aid of a skilled private tutor, numerous students achieve excellent grades.
5. Self Discipline: This is a problem for the vast majority of jambutes. There are numerous activities and people to meet while at home. Enjoy yourself, but don’t lose sight of your destination. The best students are provided with the best distractions. You should be the centre of attention, not your peers. It is accurate to say that the admissions process is competitive.
6. Choosing Topics: Now that you have completed the syllables for your chosen subjects, you are aware of which subjects you performed well in and where your weaknesses lie. You should not exclude certain topics in favour of your favourites. Just try your hardest to leave no stone unturned.
7. Love the Library: Learn to appreciate the library; it should be your closest companion. If you are still in high school or if you have access to a good library nearby, you should not hesitate to utilise it. It will contain resources that are indispensable to your success. Attending the library keeps you in touch with physical individuals and fellow aspirants who may be of assistance to you in some way.
8. Fun Time: Stress can be extremely debilitating, and having fun and exercising is the most effective way to prevent stress accumulation.
9. Self-Assessments: Learn to assess yourself after reading. This is the most important aspect of your pre-college experience and will largely determine your future as a college student. Review everything you’ve learned over the past year(s), hold discussion classes, rest, eat well, calm your nerves, and above all, pray! With these tips, there is no excuse for failure once you enter law school, and it is never too late to apply if you are already enrolled.
For More Latest Update Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES