INEC Portal For The Recruitment Of Election Staff 2023 General Elections – The INECPRES is for registration of ad-hoc staff (Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs)/ Presiding Officers (POs)/ Assistant Presiding Officers (APO)/ Registration Area Technicians (RATECHs) and RAC Managers for the 2023 General Elections.
The URL of the Registration portal (INECPRES) is pres.inecnigeria.org
Launch Period: The INECPRES opens to the public on Wednesday 14th September, 2022 by 8:00 am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 by 08:00pm.
A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
6. All applicants are encouraged to fill the registration forms online — The MOBILE APP (for android phone only) or web portal (using the laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in 2023 General Elections.
INEC Staff Recruitment Requirements
The basic inec adhoc staff recruitment requirements is clearly stated at the company website. It is important that any candidate who wish to apply for the listed jobs should read and understand the this requirements before proceeding to fill the inec adhoc staff recruitment form.
The requirements for inec adhoc staff recruitment 2022 is that the interested candidate must have undergone the basic educational training such as:
- Applicant must have SSCE, NCE, OND, HND or BSc degree.
- Applicants for the HND or BSc degree position must have done the NYSC scheme are required by the Nigerian government.
- In addition to the basic requirement for this recruitment, applicants are also required to a valid means of identification such National id card, Drivers license, international passport, voters card as such would be required from them during the interview stage.
- Applicants must NOT be a political party member
- Applicants must NOT have demonstrated or express support any candidate or party
- Applicants must reside in the STATE selected