ICPC Invite Experienced Competent Auctioneers To Apply For Properties Disposal
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), Abuja wishes to invite experienced, competent auctioneers for expression of interest in the disposal of the underlisted properties by the Commission in Abuja, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kwara, Osun, Rivers, and Akwa-Ibom states.
Nature Of Property For Disposal:
The properties for disposal include cars and landed property. Open here to download the property list
Interested individuals/companies should submit the following eligibility documents:
1) Company Profile
2) Evidence of registration in the relevant line of business
3) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
4) Evidence of the Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2021
5) Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022 (will be an added advantage)
6) Evidence of Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022; (will be an added advantage)
7) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2022 (will be an added advantage)
8) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants, and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate by BPP
9) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years -2019,2020 & 2021
10) Evidence of good financial standing of the Company by submission of the Company’s Statement of Account for six (6) months preceding the date of Advert/Advance Payment Guarantee
11) Evidence of execution of at least three (3) similar auctions (job) in the last five years
12) Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission is a former or present Director, shareholder, or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid is true and correct in all particulars
Submission Of Expression Of Interest
Bidders are to submit for each of the Lots, two hard copies and soft copies of each of the Technical and Financial Bids with a soft copy of the Financial Bid only in MS-Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes clearly marked as “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively.
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a third sealed envelope, addressed to the Chairman, ICPC, Plot 802, Constitution Avenue, Central Area Abuja, clearly marked with the Asset name, Lot and number.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the Bidder and be submitted in a designated box at the Office of the Director, POCD, 3rd Floor, Room TF09, on or before 11:00am on 14th of October, 2022. Please ensure that you sign a Bid Submission Register at the same office for submission as the Commission will not be held liable for wrongly submitted bids.
All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper, addressed to the Chairman, ICPC Plot 802, Constitution Avenue, Central Area Abuja, clearly stating the Lot bidding for.
Closing Date/Time For Expression Of Interest:
All applicants are expected to make their submissions not later than 3 weeks from the date of the publication on or before 12:00 noon of the same day.
For More Latest Updates Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.