Grant Competition On Women’s Rights And Environmental Justice In Georgia
The Women’s Fund in Georgia announces the grant competition” Women’s Rights and Environmental Justice”, which is financially supported by the Global Alliance for Green and Gender Action (GAGGA).
The purpose of the grant competition is to encourage women’s non-governmental organizations and informal women’s groups working on social and environmental justice to direct their efforts to the management of natural resources by women, to respond to social and environmental challenges, be it climate change, biodiversity, environmental pollution, chemical safety, waste management , women’s rights on a safe, clean and healthy environment, etc.
Probable topics of projects:
- Development/lobbying of legislative initiatives on the mentioned issues
- Advocacy, planning and organizing strategic campaigns
- Introducing gender-sensitive approaches to green issues in groups
- A study of green issues in relation to women
- Capacity building of women’s organizations and groups working in the field of environmental justice
- Organizing joint campaigns of women’s groups and organizations on green issues.
- The grant amount is defined as the equivalent of 5,000 euros in GEL.
- Duration of projects is 8 to 10 months.
- Within the framework of the competition, the Women’s Fund will support the following projects:
- Which are implemented by women
- Whose direct and ultimate beneficiaries are women
- The Women’s Fund will give priority to initiatives of organizations operating in the regions of Georgia, as well as coalition projects of environmental and women’s organizations.
For more information, visit GAGGA.
For More Latest Update Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES