Ghana Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – This page discusses how to apply for the Ghana Civil Service, what qualifications are needed, and how to obtain a recruitment form. The website www.ohcs.gov.gh allows you to apply for and be shortlisted for vacancies in the Ghana Civil Service.
This page was created to provide complete implementation guidance. The Ghana Civil Service application portal, eligibility conditions, deadlines, and instructions for applying may all be found as you read further. You can also examine all of the documents required for hiring as well as information on how to submit your application successfully.
Importantly, the application for Ghana Civil Service Recruitment 2022 is free. Keep this in mind if you wish to apply for a position with the Ghana Civil Service Commission. The application form is available on the Ghana Civil Service’s employment website.
The Ghana Civil Service 2022 recruiting form will be made available soon, and the hiring process has not yet begun. According to reliable sources, GCS will shortly launch a massive recruitment effort, with the portal open and applications accepted. The closing date had not been announced as of the time of writing this article.
Ghana Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Please be advised that the Ghana Civil Service application form is presently unavailable. We will update this page as soon as the form is accessible.
To find out when the 2022 application form will be ready, please visit our website or the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Portal at www.ohcs.gov.gh.
How To Apply For Ghana Civil Service Recruitment
The application process is easy. If you have met the requirements then you should have nothing to worry about.
Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Application Centre