FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF LAFIA (FULAFIA) POST UTME/DE SCREENING FORM FOR 2022/2023 IS OUT
fULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 Is Out: The application form for the Federal University of Lafia’s post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available.
The post-UTME form for FULAFIA is now accessible online. See below for details on the prerequisites and how to apply.
IS FULAFIA POST UTME/DE SCREENING FORM OUT?
Yes, the form is out for Candidates who selected Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State as their First Choice University in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) should be aware that the Post UTME Screening Form for 2022 Admission is already on sale.
HOW MUCH IS FULAFIA POST UTME FORM
The Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA post-UTME form Costs N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the money is non-refundable. However, you will be forced to pay relevant bank charges.
FULAFIA POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2022
A JAMB UTME score of 170 or above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS, and 230 for MBBS).
FULAFIA POST UTME/DE SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
Applicants must choose the Federal University of Lafia as their first option.
Direct Entry (D.E.) Candidates with relevant O’ Level result in not more than two (2) sittings and who scored
HOW TO APPLY FOR FULAFIA POST UTME SCREENING FORM 2022
- First, you must go to https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2021/2022 Admission Screening, and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on the “Pay Now” button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV, and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from the FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
POST UTME REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE 2022
The deadline for the 2022 Post UTME Screening registration Is yet to be announced by the management of Federal University, Lafia. Continue to check https://nigeriapenng.com/ for the most recent information.
FULAFIA POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State Post UTME Screening Date is not yet available, but we will notify you as soon as it is,if you have any problems utilizing the portal, please contact us at email@example.com or chat with us on our websites
FOR MORE LATEST UPDATES, Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.