FUHSO Post-UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Available; View Conditions & Apply
You can apply for the FUHSO Post UTME Form for the 2022/23 session by reading this article, which will provide you with the most recent information on the University of Health Technology, Otukpo (FUHSO) Post UTME Form, FUHSO Post UTME Screening Requirement & Eligibility, FUHSO Post UTME Cut Off Mark, FUHSO Post UTME Screening Date, and more.
Has FUHSO Released Its post-UTME Form?
The FUHSO Post-UTME Screening Form has been released. For those applicants who made the University of Health Technology, Otukpo (FUHSO) their top choice, the form should be obtained. This article provides instructions on how to apply in detail. All the information you require is in the following paragraphs.
- Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) Post-UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form
- Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
FUHSO Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible for the screening, a few requirements must be satisfied. The following is a list of the requirements for admission to the University of Health Technology, Otukpo’s Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening.
- Your SSCE with at least five (v) core subjects of any class either science or art. This simply means that as an applicant, you must be able to secure the main subject in your WAEC, NECO, or any type of exam you sat for. Though there are some candidates whose result is not yet released (awaiting), those students can still apply but would choose ‘awaiting result’ as their grate while filling the FUHSO Post-UTME form
- Candidate is advised to make the Federal University of Health And Science Otukpo, FUHSO as his first choice before he should apply for the institution.
- Some people might be confused here as before the system is not like, yes it has been changed by the management. Currently, it is under must for you as an applicant to make FUHSO your first choice before you will be eligible to apply them.
- Candidate must be ready to pay for their Post-UTME fee first before he/she moves forward with the application.
- An active mail account like Gmail, Yahoo, or another available one.
FUHSO Post UTME Registration Portal
How do I register for a screening at the University of Health Technology, Otukpo (FUHSO)? It’s imperative that you know the right portal in order to prevent fraud. Read How to Apply for FUHSO Post UTME Form 2022 before the FUHSO Screening 2022 to make sure you are using the correct portal.
How To Apply For The FUHSO Post UTME Form 2022
- All Applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only as of the Screening Fee.
- Applicants are to visit https://fuhso.ng/
- Create an application account by providing your email, mobile number, and password
- Confirm your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Then, Login with your username and password
- Go to2021 Post UTME application
- Get your Invoice and progress to the bank for payment of the Screening Fee
- Go back to the portal and insert your date of birth with next of kin data
- Click on submit to finalize the application.
Required Documents For FUHSO Post-UTME Screening:
- Remita acknowledgment slip validating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as Screening Fee.§ A copy of their online registration form and three (3) duplicates
- Three (3) duplicates of JAMB UTME notice of results
- Four (4) colored passports photographs.
Thanks For Reading, Please Don’t Forget To Share, Like And Comment.