Cross River University Of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out
Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH is now selling forms for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session. CRUTECH post UTME form is now available online.
See the requirements, eligibility, and how to obtain the application form below.
How much Is Cross River University Of Technology Post UTME Form
The Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post-UTME form cot for N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and score 130 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but am interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 130 and above in the 2022 UTME Examination.
How To Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Registration Procedure For CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
To register, applicants should:
- First, go to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Requirement CRUTECH Post UTME Screening
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2022 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 130 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore are not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08189351784; 09072711614; 09053310247; 08098214667; 09068968666
CRUTECH Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The Cross River State University of Technology administration has not officially announced the deadline for post-UTME registration.
Post UTME Screening Date For CRUTECH Admission
The university administration has not set a date for the Post-UTME Screening.We will notify you once the date has been announced.
For More Latest Update, Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.