Check Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Admission List 2022/2023
Checking the AAUA Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is available for download at www.aaua.edu.ng. At the school portal, see Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Admission list updates, and How to Check AAUA Merit List.
Is AAUA Admission List Out
AAUA admission list – The list of candidates offered admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
AAUA First Batch Admission List For 2022
This is to appraise all candidates who participated in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session that the admission list has been released by the institution’s management.
The names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission to the university’s various degree programs are listed on the AAUA admission list.
How To Check AAUA Admission List 2022 Online
- Go to the AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
How To Check AAUA Merit / Supplementary List On Jamb Portal
- Visit the JAMB CAPS http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Click on Create e-Facility Account / Login
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your AAUA admission status.
A very big Congratulation to those that made it into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba 2022/2023 academy session.
For More Latest Update Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.