APPLY NOW: Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruits Intake 2022
This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for 84 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-trades men/women & Trades men/women has commenced. Application starts 07 October 2022 and ends 02 December 2022. Application Is Free!
Method Of Application:
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated _ state recruitment centers.
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicant must be free of any
criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- (7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 December 2022.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
(a) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(b) No special center for recruitment.
(c) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(d) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(e) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(f) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical
(g) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and_ is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(h) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
You may want to also check Link To Apply For FG Bursary Awards For Education Students 2022
(i) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(j) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the
website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(k) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(l) Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website
https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 7 October to 2 December 2022. Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 15th January 2023.
For More Latest Updates Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.