APPLY NOW: Coca-Cola Company Latest Recruitment (2 Positions)
Coca-Cola Company Latest Recruitment– The Coca-Cola Company is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the positions below. qualified candidates should kindly apply below.The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
1). RGM Analyst
Job Requisition: R-79421
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Job Roles/ Responsibilities
- Lead, design and implement integrated system Revenue Growth Management approaches and plans to support topline revenue growth and margin expansion by better targeting all key stakeholders (Consumers, Shoppers and Customers) inclusive of revenue pools, bold occasion, brand, package, price and channel approaches to drive assortment, Stock Keeping Unit optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks for online and offline channels, price terms and conditions and promo spending.
- Understand, analyze and connect all key Revenue Growth Management drivers related to Franchise Unit business performance and identify and leverage all key consumer-centric & customer-relevant value propositions that will drive adoption and scale, leading all aspects of the strategic Revenue Growth Management initiatives inclusive of outlet and shopper segmentation, value to market, and execution (to ensure integrated system execution)
- Key member of Subject Matter Expert network to accelerate capability in: Affordability, Premiumization, Portfolio Optimization, Margin Expansion, Advanced Analytics
- Partner with S&I who owns the process associated with the Revenue Growth Management 2. 0 framework to deliver business plans.
- Lead commercial elements of Revenue Growth Management framework and ensure tools deployment within the Franchise Unit. Cross-functional and cross-market Revenue Growth Management strategy integration, acting as key contact for Revenue Growth Management strategies for all relevant stakeholders (not least the bottlers, Franchise General Managers, Commercial-, Marketing and Finance functions – ensuring that Revenue Growth Management strategies and all key commercial activities are ‘in sync’
- Deliver Revenue Growth Management capability development for Franchise Unit, closely aligned with Revenue Growth Management Organizational Unit Lead, Marketing and Finance.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 8+ years of leadership experience in Revenue Growth Management or Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in Revenue Growth Management, Segmentation and Channel strategy.
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills.
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management.
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
- Revenue Growth Management incl. segmentations.
- Commercial planning.
- Integrated system execution.
- System economics.
- Advanced analytics & connecting the dots.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.
Mode of Application
Click here to apply: RGM Analyst
2). Frontline Marketing Portfolio Activation Senior Manager – Nigeria
Job Requisition: R-79590
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
- Manage the marketing plans and integration of plans in country/region with the relevant bottler. Also integrate plans with local commercial strategies together with Franchise team and bottler (objectives, investments, tracking execution and success metrics, activity calendars, including Innovation projects and Integrated Marketing Campaigns).
- Provide input on regional brand plans (activities, calendars, execution of allocated Direct Marketing Expenditure) and local innovation opportunities
- Co-create on development of market-level innovation projects and provide market input for Operating Unit led Integrated Marketing campaigns (as applicable)
- Oversee localization and real-time amplification of Integrated Marketing campaigns within the country/region, providing input to relevant Integrated Marketing team
- Manage brand activation at the local level, including activations, consumer promotions, experiential marketing and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with bottlers
- Lead country/region marketing preparation and participation in key business System Review meetings. Support coordination of Franchise routines together with Franchise Managers
- Work closely with Platform services to ensure timely procurement process management and compliance related to brand activations
- Key marketing representative of respective country/region with the overall responsibility for the local relevance, alignment and implementation of marketing plans. Work closely with Franchise team, Bottlers and collaborate across all functions to deliver the plan as measured by volume, share and profit
Qualifications & Requirements
- Significant Marketing and leadership experience (7 – 9 years).
- Direct experience with marketing activation.
- Business and commercial acumen.
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
- Ability to provide nuanced country/regional level input on marketing strategy and plans (e.g. consumer / shopper insights)
- Ability to develop relationships with key bottlers and ensure alignment and buy-in on mkt agenda.
- Ability to coordinate full details (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers.
- Ability to identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary
- Ability to provide input on media buying (in partnership with Marketing procurement), as necessary.
- Account Management, Business Development
- Business Insights
- Consultative Sales Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Service Management
- Influencing Decisions
- National Account Sales
- Pitch Presentations
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Management
- Sales Process.
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should use the links below to apply:
You May Also Read – Apply Now: Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment (6 Positions)
For More Latest Updates Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.