Apply For Tiger Brands Engineering Bursary
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying(please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application being unsuccessful)
- Applicants must be in their first year of study and applying for funding from year 2
- Applicants must be able to prove financial need and academic potential
- Applicants must display good academic potential in the fields of pure Maths, Accounting and Science
- Applicants must be have been enrolled at an institution that meets our criteria for a minimum of 6 months at the time of application.
School Criteria Include:
- Should have a minimum of 65% academic average in both matric and semester 1
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Please note that there are limited bursaries available
- Meeting the minimum selection criteria does not imply that your application will be successful
- B Eng or BSc Engineering
- BCom Marketing
The Tiger Brands graduate bursary is a comprehensive bursary that includes the following:
- 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees
- An amount of quoted prescribed books and a monthly allowance
- Full details of the payment process and the requirements which must be met are communicated to successful applicants once a bursary contract is issued.
To apply for the Tiger Brands Graduate Bursary, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach the following documents
- ID document (certified copy)
- Parents/ Guardians proof of income / Affidavit (certified copies) (Interviews will be done for due diligence purposes)
- Certified copies of academic transcripts for 1st semester in 1st year of study
- Matric certificate
Click Link To Apply
FOR MORE LATEST UPDATES, Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.