Namibia Graduates Development Scheme 2023
As a commercialized company, TELECOM NAMIBIA takes pride in its excellent standard of service and expertise, and the ability to keep abreast of current global trends. TELECOM NAMIBIA places a high premium on developing suitable candidates who share this philosophy and could make meaningful
contributions to the overall success of the company.
As part of our social responsibility and recruitment drive, Telecom Namibia is proud to announce the Graduate Development Scheme for 2023.
Telecom Namibia intends to recruit school leavers and graduates with the following qualifications:
- Degrees in Electronic/Telecommunication/Computer/Software Engineering to be trained as Engineers. Eligible for registration with the Engineering Council of Namibia (ECN) as Engineer-in-Training or Incorporated Engineer-in-Training.
- National Diploma in Electronic/Telecommunication/Computer/Software Engineering to be trained as Engineering Technicians. Eligible for registration
with the Engineering Council of Namibia (ECN) as Engineering Technician-in-Training.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science to be trained as IP/IT Technicians.
Final year students in any of the above study fields are encouraged to apply.
Purpose of the Scheme:
• To develop young Namibian skills to meet the growing and changing demands of the telecommunication industry, thereby creating a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas or in the digital technology company environment within Telecom Namibia
• Providing opportunities to candidates on the Graduate Development Scheme to acquire professional registration status with the Engineering Council of Namibia, as well as to become CISCO Certified Engineers
Eligibility requirements for applicants:
• Demonstrate strong potential in: digital savviness, customer obsession, communications skills, and innovation
• Demonstrate ability and persistent commitment to complete the scheme with high grades
• Not be on internship with other organisations or serving bursary obligations
• Namibian citizenship, and aged 26 years or younger
• General good health – successful candidates will be subjected to a general medical check-up
• Obtained overall average minimum 60% for completed or most recent academic results.
• Telecom Namibia offers an attractive remuneration package to candidates while on the Graduate Development Scheme
Interested candidates should attach the following documents:
i) One page application/cover letter and updated Curriculum Vitae
ii) Certified copies of both academic records and relevant qualification obtained
iii) Certified copy of Namibian ID
iv) Certified copy of Certificate of Good Conduct (from NAMPOL)
Applicants should forward their documents and queries to:
Mrs. Alanda Xoagus
The Bursary Officer
PO Box 297
Tel no: (061) 2012641 / 2200.
or deliver to our offices: Telecom Namibia
Training Centre, Voigts Street, Southern Industrial Area, Windhoek
Graduates Development Scheme:
Electronics Engineering & Information Technology
Celebrating 30 Years
of Enabling Digital
Closing date: Friday, 20 January 2023
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
No late applications will be considered!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and no documents will be returned.
Note: Candidates should ensure that all qualifications are evaluated and verified by the Namibia Qualifications Authority
For more Information: Visit the website for Telecom Namibia Graduates Development Scheme
For More Latest Update Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES