Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out
AUK Post UTME Form is Out: Al-Qalam University Katsina, AUK Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023academic session. See the eligibility, cut-off marks, and how to apply for AUK Post UTME form below.
We are glad to inform you that Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
AUK Post UTME Form General Admission Requirements
1. Interested candidates must have five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC or NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
2 Candidates applying to the Al-Qalam University Katsina are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and attain the National aggregate score. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities. Candidates are required to apply for programs of their choice by completing the JAMB Registration Forms. They are to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programs.
3. In addition, candidates must complete the online Application Form of the University on this portal. No admission into the Al-Qalam University is possible without participation in the University screening exercise, and attainment of the required standard for admission into the University.
4. Generally, prospective candidates/students into 200 Level (Direct Entry) would need to satisfy the following requirements before they are offered admission to the Al-Qalam University Katsina:
Candidates should have at least five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the course of the study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme
5. Obtain at least two 2 A’ Level passes at GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects. Holders of OND/ND with an Upper Credit pass or NCE with an overall Credit Pass are eligible for admission to 200 Levels of the relevant programs, provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission through UTME.
Al-Qalam University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose the institution as the FIRST CHOICE During the 2022 UTME.
- Candidates who scored JAMB prescribed cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as the FIRST CHOICE but are willing to be considered for admission are to effect a Change of Institution and Choose AUK as First Choice through the JAMB Portal
How To Apply For Al-Qalam University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Post-UTME Applicants are to make a non-refundable fee of N2,000 while Direct Entry is N5,000 online.
All payments are strictly online.
For More Latest Updates Please Join/ Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Twitter & Join our WhatsApp Group for details, Tips and Answers to your Questions on this Post and other FG programmes, Policies, Jobs, Grants and Loans & To WIN AWUF PRIZES.