2022/2023 Post-UTME Form For Federal University Of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) Is Now Available
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) administration has started selling post-UTME applications for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the academic year 2022–2023. Below are the guidelines and steps for applying for the FUHSA post-UTME form.
- IAUE Post UTME Form
- UNIOSUN Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- KDUMS Post UTME Form
FUHSA Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
- MBBS Medicine and Surgery – 200 Points and above
- BDS Dentistry – 200 Points and above
- B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 160 Points and above
- BSC Nutrition and Dietetics – 160 Points and above
- B.Sc Radiography – 160 Points and above
FUHSA Post UTME Details
Candidates with at least five (5) O’ level (SSCE) Credits in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology, as well as relevant subject combinations in UTME for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Sessions, may wish to effect the appropriate Change of Institution on the JAMB Portal.
How to Apply for FUHSA Post UTME
Keep checking back as the University will announce the date, venue, and other details concerning the Post UTME Screening exercise, in due course.
FUHSA Post UTME Screening Date 2022
Thanks For Reading, Please Don’t Forget To Share, Like And Comment.